The city of Seoul has something new to offer to the young consumers! The Hyundai Seoul is trending amongst youth as a creative space full of global content. Opened recently, the new concept department store is simply tailormade for Gen Y and Gen Z!
There are flagship luxury stores, stores catering Gen Y and Z, and the largest food court in Korea. It is Korea’s first eco-friendly future concept department store. There are relaxation areas, wide pathways with natural lawns, dozens of trees, and flowers, all inside the store. With its stylish interiors that are unique and exclusive compared to all the other stores in the urban city, Hyundai Seoul is attracting great number of visitors.
Hyundai Seoul is designed by Richard Rogers, a globally renowned architect. It’s ultra modern architecture blends in with the overall Seoul architecture. The design is such that it attracts attention of passerby and visitors. Overall, the design is inspired from modern interpretation of traditional Korean architectural motifs. There are purple columns and dancheon (multicolored paintwork) in the construction.
The store spans 89,100 square meters – that’a about 13 football fields. Out of the total, 11,240 square meters are allocated to relaxation space, ie. indoor gardens and wide passageways.
Check out more details about The Hyundai Seoul from its website.
Read more about travel to Korea and travel plans from KoreaTravelPost:
- Did You Enjoy the BTS’s Bang Bang Con? It’s Time For Some More of Virtual Togetherness During Social Distancing
- A Juicy Guide to Strawberry Picking in South Korea – One of the Best Ways to Enjoy Spring in Korea
- Cherry Blossoms Themes – New Releases in South Korea are a Feast for Your Eyes
- Cherry Blossom in Korea – Where to Go for The Most Beautiful Places?
- Want to experience a traditional Korean lifestyle? Visit Bukchon Hanok Village and stay in a traditional Korean house, Hanok to feel the tranquility
2,417 total views, 4 views today