As the travel remains restricted, Airbnb is offering virtual access to the magic of Seoul via “Inside K-Pop”! You can get the next level access to some of the biggest names in K-Pop industry through this campaign! Travelers can connect with the K-Pop community and enjoy their extraordinary talents thanks to the Airbnb Online Experiences.
The Inside K-Pop campaign will not only bring Korean pop music to a global audience but it will also bring a little piece of Korea to people who are wanting to travel to Korea!
All You Need to Know About Airbnb “Inside K-Pop”
Inside K-Pop will give travelers an unprecedented look in the Korean pop industry and an interactive week with K-Pop stars. You can get with behind the scene experiences with some of the biggest names in the industry. Virtually, you’ll be able to get up close and personal with your favorite artists, creators, and produces from the Korean pop world.
What is Inside K-Pop?
It is a travel-related experience hosted by Airbnb in partnership with Warner Music Korea. People can book tickets to events where they can get a chance to interact with their favorite from K-Pop industry.
“We are thrilled to partner with Airbnb on Inside K-Pop, a campaign which will elevate the world of Korean pop music to a global audience,” says the CEO of Warner Music Korea, Clayton Jin.
Airbnb Inside K-Pop Experiences
All in all, there are 14 different experiences that you can choose from. They will be available in four languages – English, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese.
All these are live interactive experiences where viewers can directly connect with the artists on screen. You can even ask your favorite star any question in the Q&A sessions!
K-Pop fans will certainly appreciate the variety of events as the experiences are designed to transport the viewers to streets of Seoul, K-Pop’s epicenter in Korea. And for those missing the K-Pop concerts as they have been canceled due to COVID-19, the Airbnb Inside K-Pop will definitely be a treat!
Featured K-Pop Experiences
- MONSTA X Mukbang – Watch your favorites guys chow down their favorites from Korean convenience stores
- Get crafty with The Boys – Make beaded bracelets as they chill out at a hanok
- K-beauty session with Jamie – Get some tips for a perfect off-stage look
- Photo session with Handong from Dreamcatcher – Get behind the scenes experiences of a K-Pop photoshoot and pose like your favorite pop star
- Dance with AleXa – Go on a dance journey, shake your booty, and learn her famous moves
- Cook with Cravity – Learn to make gungjung tteokbokki (savory rice cakes from Korean royal courts) with the boys from Cravity
- Perform like a star with BB Trippin and Freemind – Watch and learn the moves of Korean star performers with the choreographers
- Intimate concert and storytelling session with Nive – Learn about Nive’s journey of songwriting and his experiences of writing for some of the biggest K-Pop stars
- Learn to style your hair with makeup artists to the stars ALUU and Joy 187
- Put your best face forward with Kevin Woo – Former U-KISS band member will teach the magic and art of photographs
Are These Experiences Costly?
Not at all! Tickets to each experience is just $20 and you can book them directly on the Airbnb website.
The tickets will be available on a first come-first served basis. It is not clear if there is a cap on maximum number of attendance.
Important Info about Airbnb Inside K-Pop
Campaign Event Duration: Airbnb Inside K-Pop Online Experiences runs from January 25-30, 2021
Ticket Price: $20/each event
Booking Website: Airbnb.com
Booking Starts On: January 20, 2021; 3pm PT
Nothing beats the in-person experiences where you can enjoy and do things like learning to sing, cooking classes, and more.
But, as the travel is on hold, and you are sitting in your home and unable to travel, you can enjoy South Korea through Airbnb Online Experience, “Inside K-Pop”.
Check out more information about other virtual experiences in South Korea from KoreaTravelPost:
- ‘Travel at Home’ to South Korea with MONSTA-X!
- ‘Travel at Home’ – Virtually Visit South Korea With Your Favorite K-Pop Idol as Travel Mates!
- Feeling Stuck at Home, Now You Can Visit Jeju Island Virtually via UNESCO Media Campaign