3,732 total views, 1 views today
Busan, located in South Korea, is one of the most happening places in the country. Along with the fast city life, one striking feature is its number of good spas.
Busan’s spas are not only very famous among the local people, but even tourists also love to go to these spas. For the uninitiated, a spa is usually a place for relaxation, and it has numerous treatments which make one feel rejuvenated and charged up.
Along with the beaches and hot springs, the spa industry has managed to make a name for itself. After all, who doesn’t like to pamper themselves, right?
Top Spas of Busan
The list is pretty long when it comes to Busan’s best Spas; however, we have tried to curate the most premium ones.
This premium spa has one of its kind services and is popularly known to be one of the best spas in Busan. The quality of service it provides is unmatched, and it is undoubtedly the best gift that you can give yourself.
The spa sessions are aesthetic, and you can simply bid all your stress goodbye. Another good quality about the place is their well-trained experts. They are quite polite and make your spa experience even better.
- Exotic themed spas
- Separate sauna for men and women
- Spas with varied temperature
- Extended hours on shopping
- Restaurant, food joints, massage rooms, shopping centers, salon, cafe, oxygen capsules, fine-dine – all under one roof.
This one is not only a spa but a Health Club as well. The extensive range of services that you get from this place automatically makes it one of the best spas in Busan.
With the quality of service provided, the price is also quite compliant. If you are looking for a spa in Busan which can help you spend a few hours alone in solace, this is the best one. The top-notch services and expert team are worth mentioning as well.
- Great hot water spring, with mesmerizing sea view
- Herbal sauna
- No time limit for bathing
- Awesome food & drinks at nearby
- Great view of Yeongdo and Bukhang bridge
- Sleeping facilities with cot, mat, and pillows
If self-care is on your mind, the Lumi Spa is a great option. They even have a very well-equipped gym. After a hectic workout, giving yourself the best spa is all worth it.
The best part about this spa is that they use all premium quality products and won’t leave you a scope to complain. Being a brand of the Park Hyatt, their ultimate motto is always to serve the clients with nothing but only the very best.
You could also choose to put up at their premium hotels if you are a tourist, while you can enjoy a host of other benefits as well.
- Nice friendly atmosphere
- Specialized oil massage
- Fantastic sauna with tranquil surroundings
- Swimming pool, gym & lawn
- Continental food & evening snacks
Most people who have taken service in this place agree that it is possibly among the best spas of Busan.They have an array of delectable services where you can choose the best one according to your personal preference.
The price range is also quite affordable and easy on the pocket. However, this does not mean that they compromise on the quality. All of their services are well-curated, and hence you always get the best of services.
- Amazing hot water spring and spacious spa
- Separate sections for men and women
- Less crowded in the morning
- Wonderful food & atmosphere
- Yoga, Zumba, spinning, gym facilities
- Separate sauna/pools at varying temperatures
- Oxygen rooms, sleeping chairs
If you are looking for a place that is the perfect escapade for a couple of hours, The Healing Time is excellent. There are various kinds of massage chairs; you can choose the perfect one for you, depending on your needs.
You also get premium services as well at The Healing Time. As the name says it all, it really heals all your pain. The place is known for providing exceptional quality services by the famous therapists of Busan.
- Complete relaxation, free welcome drink
- Posh atmosphere, expensive massage chairs
- Variety of massage therapies
- Famous for hot stone massage
Busan is one of the most popular locations in South Korea. Along with their premium and best spas, there are also quite a few great Hot Springs that provide great relaxation. If you too are visiting Busan, do book a session in one of the best spas in the city for yourself and have a gala time.